Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,051
  • Views: Views 1,396,748
Need Some hindi channels desperately like..
&Tv
& Picture
Movies Ok
Epic
Big Magic
Bindass
Sony Mix
Mastii
E24
B4U Music
Zee News and it's regional channels.
News18 India and it's regional channels.
News Nation
India News
News 24....

Hi Friends, I wanted to downgrade my SD pack as I am using this connection only for telugu channels.

I called up customer care and requested them to change my package to Telugu economy package basic which costs Rs.159, they say that pack will be available only if you become inactive and will not be available as I have balance on my account. I said I want to move to that pack as I don't want to spend extra for channels I do not watch, that person was saying who asked you to recharge before due date :eek:

Strange, how can they give package only if we do not recharge and openly say about that. They do not have any package that costs below Rs.209 available apart from this for telugu viewers Then how come they can claim themselves as South India's No.1 DTH :mad:

Last edited:
@Kiran Reddy bro, In SD you can change the pack only after your current validity expired I think. For changing the pack you need to recharge with the exact amount of the package which you wish to change.

@Kiran Reddy bro, In SD you can change the pack only after your current validity expired I think. For changing the pack you need to recharge with the exact amount of the package which you wish to change.
I took my connection with 1 month free subscription which will end on 15th, so can I change to 159 pack on 16th?

That guy said I will not be able to change package as long as I have balance in my account. I added around Rs.500 to my account.

Last edited:
I took my connection with 1 month free subscription which will end on 15th, so can I change to 159 pack on 16th?

That guy said I will not be able to change package as long as I have balance in my account.
Balance means due date bro. Your current subscription ends on 15 January so obviously your connection will be deactivated on 16 January. Then you can recharge for the package which you want. Here you want 159 pack, then recharge with 159 rs on 16 January.

Balance means due date bro. Your current subscription ends on 15 January so obviously your connection will be deactivated on 16 January. Then you can recharge for the package which you want. Here you want 159 pack, then recharge with 159 rs on 16 January.
Sorry for confusion, below is my account status.
I see SD is not changing recharge date when we recharge, it shows 546 balance but due date is still 16-Jan-18.

CD0XZdN.jpg

That guy said I will not be able to change package as long as I have balance in my account. I added around Rs.500 to my account.

On 16th 12:00 am your pack will be automatically renewed with existing pack you need to call cc on that day to change package

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock