Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,051
  • Views: Views 1,397,297
Hi Friends, I wanted to downgrade my SD pack as I am using this connection only for telugu channels.
undefined
I called up customer care and requested them to change my package to Telugu economy package basic which costs Rs.159, they say that pack will be available only if you become inactive and will not be available as I have balance on my account. I said I want to move to that pack as I don't want to spend extra for channels I do not watch, that person was saying who asked you to recharge before due date undefined
undefined
Strange, how can they give package only if we do not recharge and openly say about that. They do not have any package that costs below Rs.209 available apart from this for telugu viewers Then how come they can claim themselves as South India's No.1 DTH undefined
undefined

I want to ask if not Geo HD is available only in bangali language?? Is it not available in Hindi or English language??? Plz guide me experts... Thanks

I want to ask if not Geo HD is available only in bangali language?? Is it not available in Hindi or English language??? Plz guide me experts... Thanks
Yes Nat Geo HD LCN 953 available on Bengali Hindi and English language. 100% confirmed.

I am still using coship hd stb, if channel addition is confirmed I'll upgrade to sun direct hevc stb or else planned to shift to Tatasky.

Ur getting HD channels? You didn't get free stb offer?
No they didn't replaced for me at free of cost bro, i am using sd annual basepack and have been using select hd channel in al la carte basis. Since my base pack is sd I am not eligible for free replacement offer, said cc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock