Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,056
  • Views: Views 1,399,169
One Off topic question: Do I need a double LNB setup to enjoy all the channels (All SD+HD) of Sun direct (according to current satellite situations)

One Off topic question: Do I need a double LNB setup to enjoy all the channels (All SD+HD) of Sun direct (according to current satellite situations)
No. Maybe realignment needed if you're not getting all channels.

No. Maybe realignment needed if you're not getting all channels.
Thanks. But, What if I use Sun direct from a different geographical location (i.e: Sri Lanka), Maybe there's some changes in angles or something(forgive me for my poor knowledge in "satellites"). So, still it's not needed?

Thanks. But, What if I use Sun direct from a different geographical location (i.e: Sri Lanka), Maybe there's some changes in angles or something(forgive me for my poor knowledge in "satellites"). So, still it's not needed?
Changing the dish position to get proper signal is called 'Realignment'. If you are not getting any newly added channels, you need to realign the dish...:eek:k:

May be they getting in touch with channls towards carriage fee.but this is ridiculous being silent after getting tps also.

Should have been done when they are applied for approval:dodgy: not after startred utilizing TPs and given advertisements of channel additions like vaanavil tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock