Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,051
  • Views: Views 1,398,239
Thats right but i think vanavil is not available from broadcaster

Yeah but that doesn't matter bro

Issue is they advertised & released tweet that channel is added but in reality it doesn't

What is the need to advertise in hurry if u think that channel mayn't added soon ??

That's what amar asking :)

Yeah but that doesn't matter bro

Issue is they advertised & released tweet that channel is added but in reality it doesn't

What is the need to advertise in hurry if u think that channel mayn't added soon ??

That's what amar asking :)
They are always in rush in advertising it happened in case of etv hd. Anyways these people started running for customers by adding tps lets enjoy party with upcoming addition

They are always in rush in advertising it happened in case of etv hd. Anyways these people started running for customers by adding tps lets enjoy party with upcoming addition

Thats what I am also saying, very rare that they do activity on Saturdays - I meant last Saturday they done so much activity shifting channels, now today nothing happened atleast one channel they should have added bro let see tmrw how it goes

Last edited:
Thats what I am also saying, very rare that they do activity on Saturdays - I meant last Saturday they done so much activity to add new channels, now today nothing happened atleast one channel they should have added bro let see tmrw how it goes[/QUOTE
Lets see bro what they are going to do hope they will start adding from tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock