Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,098
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,630
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

but i will never move to dth at any sense..i will stick with shining sun direct throughout my life

jay kumar said:
i think shining sun direct will add two hd channels on june 1...and that too in english gec category...and i further think that they will add axn hd,star world hd...
You said they will add 2 hd channels in English GEC and you are further saying they will add star world hd and AXN hd. FYI only two hd channels are there in English GEC category and they are star world hd and AXN hd.

Sadiq said:
You said they will add 2 hd channels in English GEC and you are further saying they will add star world hd and AXN hd. FYI only two hd channels are there in English GEC category and they are star word hd and AXN hd.

whats doubt in that....

suggestion to admin....please change sun direct section name as sun direct +....because no longer sun direct is used

jay kumar said:
suggestion to admin....please change sun direct section name as sun direct +....because no longer sun direct is used

why bro :huh many customers using sundirect sd without recording stb till now ,sun direct section means it's include sd+ stb:k

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
When sun direct gonna add more channels???

Good question bro & but we don't know when will channel add:shy

[size=xx-large]dd news shows blank screen
hqdefault.jpg

Now problem solved on dd news channel

downgraded my pack to economy pack only for one month

Back
Top Bottom