Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,097
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,394
He is asking what will happen when you press that button? Does it take you to the first channel in the list? Does is display the list of favorite channels in the order you saved and you need to press Ok again after selecting the channel you want to watch?
Order based on location, let say ur favorating 800,120 after save 120,800 only and I can assure you 1000% sdc won't satisfy in fav

Last edited:
Order based on location, let say 100,200,800
I think you still don't understand. Do one thing, click the Fav button on your remote and post the screenshot from your TV for us to see what happened.

I think you still don't understand. Do one thing, click the Fav button on your remote and post the screenshot from your TV for us to see what happened.
I wont able to check now, to answer ur question it will go to first channel in fav list will confirm tmre

Found these channel names on Sun Direct Official Website:

1. NE Television
2. DD Gyandarshan 1
3. Mahuaa TV
4. ETV Urdu

AFAIK DD Gyandarshan 1, Mahuaa TV shut down. ETV Urdu revamped / re branded as News18 Urdu.

But any idea about NE Television ? I think that also shut down.

Then why sun direct website showing all these ?

@Chezhiyan @amarnathkvk @Siva bro may tell.....

Found these channel names on Sun Direct Official Website:

1. NE Television
2. DD Gyandarshan 1
3. Mahuaa TV
4. ETV Urdu

AFAIK DD Gyandarshan 1, Mahuaa TV shut down. ETV Urdu revamped / re branded as News18 Urdu.

But any idea about NE Television ? I think that also shut down.

Then why sun direct website showing all these ?

@Chezhiyan @amarnathkvk @Siva bro may tell.....
They didn't not update their website...

In sun direct website tamil genre they mentioned vaanavil tv availability.. but where it s available in stb???

Back
Top Bottom