Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,013
  • Views: Views 1,363,490
There's no need to pity other DTH users. I think users are intelligent enough to compare and chose what they want. If they are willing to pay for what they get they will pay, end of story. It's very good that Sun Direct users are getting it for lesser price. But don't pity the other DTH users, that's unnecessary!!

PS: It's like a Xiaomi user showing pity for an iPhone user because they get same features as iPhone for 75% less money!! No offense!
You r right siva sir...sun is very ost in hd content..ts.rs.30 and rs 50 to telugu hd topup starts...30..5 hd channels..50 rs..7 channela any one of choose in 7 channels in tatasky

Here in SD starter pack is 200 something, it has ss1 & 2 . But in your case 290.. if you opted for starter pack you must paid for ss addon..
Currently i am on 260rs Standard def pack,all sports channels available..
If Hd needed then extra 51 rs it will include ss1 & 2 hd.
But other dth its available as addon (expect some high cost packages)
Bro as @Siva Bro Said...Its Depends on user choice...In my Case We Dont watch Any Other channels Except Telugu(Even sports).If I opted SD i should pay min.Rs.200 instead of Rs.150(Dishtv),Rs.160+(TS).And Most of The People(Except urban areas) watches only regional channels(at least in south) if they opted SD they have to spent min Rs.30+.Thats how SD gets benifited even they they provide Some premium channels in Starter packs...

Bro as @Siva Bro Said...Its Depends on user choice...In my Case We Dont watch Any Other channels Except Telugu(Even sports).If I opted SD i should pay min.Rs.200 instead of Rs.150(Dishtv),Rs.160+(TS).And Most of The People(Except urban areas) watches only regional channels(at least in south) if they opted SD they have to spent min Rs.30+.Thats how SD gets benifited even they they provide Some premium channels in Starter packs...
Bro u r wrong in sd economic pack is available its coast only 160rs if u r telugu u can choose telugu enocomic pack montly 160 only u can activate through CC only it will not be available in SD website or App

Bro u r wrong in sd economic pack is available its coast only 160rs if u r telugu u can choose telugu enocomic pack montly 160 only u can activate through CC only it will not be available in SD website or App
Available in app as per Chezhiyan bro

Ohh k..I didnt heared abt it.Long back i had seen that RDTV n SD follows same kind of package patterns...thought sun still following same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock