Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,013
  • Views: Views 1,363,634
That's not my question bro. Just read the part quoted by me in previous post .
May be he said that due to Star issues with DTH providers...
Also i will not watch on SS hindi even they provide for free.bcoz i dont know and need to subscribe for english or tamil.. but now no problem in SD now..
I don't know about other Dth plans, but in SD star sports 1 &2 available for all packages i think (acc to website)..
But other dth providers may not provide SS in starter packs..
Whats you plan and its charges?

Last edited:
May be he said that due to Star issues with DTH providers...
Also i will not watch on SS hindi even they provide for free.bcoz i dont know and need to subscribe for english or tamil.. but now no problem in SD now..
I don't know about other Dth plans, but in SD star sports 1 &2 available for all packages i think (acc to website)..
But other dth providers may not provide SS in starter packs..
Whats you plan and its charges?
290 rs + hdaf = 389/-

How can you say that bro...? I'm using TS but not spending a single rupee for watching SS channels for IPL. These channels are already available in my base package. Moreover they are giving SS 1 Hindi for free till IPL ends.
Everyone prefers SS 1 than 3 because of English Commentary. That is part of all base pack including lower pack.

Everyone prefers SS 1 than 3 because of English Commentary. That is part of all base pack including lower pack.
Even me too prefer SS1 only because of English commentary. But Chezhiyan bro said that others paying extra for IPL, at least for TS is that true..?

Even me too prefer SS1 only because of English commentary. But Chezhiyan bro said that others paying extra for IPL, at least for TS is that true..?
Here in SD starter pack is 200 something, it has ss1 & 2 . But in your case 290.. if you opted for starter pack you must paid for ss addon..
Currently i am on 260rs Standard def pack,all sports channels available..
If Hd needed then extra 51 rs it will include ss1 & 2 hd.
But other dth its available as addon (expect some high cost packages)

There's no need to pity other DTH users. I think users are intelligent enough to compare and chose what they want. If they are willing to pay for what they get they will pay, end of story. It's very good that Sun Direct users are getting it for lesser price. But don't pity the other DTH users, that's unnecessary!!

PS: It's like a Xiaomi user showing pity for an iPhone user because they get same features as iPhone for 75% less money!! No offense!

Last edited:
Here in SD starter pack is 200 something, it has ss1 & 2 . But in your case 290.. if you opted for starter pack you must paid for ss addon..
Currently i am on 260rs Standard def pack,all sports channels available..
If Hd needed then extra 51 rs it will include ss1 & 2 hd.
But other dth its available as addon (expect some high cost packages)
I'm subscribed 290 rs pack not only for SS 1. I want English, Hindi movie channels, infotainment channels also...:eek:k: I think none of the DTH operators giving these channels at 200 rs, right....?

I'm subscribed 290 rs pack not only for SS 1. I want English, Hindi movie channels, infotainment channels also...:eek:k: I think none of the DTH operators giving these channels at 200 rs, right....?

Here the discussion is about SS channels only..

Yes, no one will provide it for 200 rs. But in SD its available for 260rs.

Iam saying that all the sun DTH users can watch IPL without paying extra cost, if they were on any plan(low to high).

Lets end here.

Because of Jalsha Movies IPL is virtually free this time. Jalsha Movies available on all packages of Sun Direct, even South India. I think for other DTHs also it is the same case.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock