Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,000
  • Views: Views 1,358,756
Update :

Just now i had a word with Zee tamil team regarding Zee Tamil HD addition in sun direct dth

They are saying on February beginning itself we have issued our HD feed to sun direct dth platform

We dont know, why it was not yet added bu sun direct team

Zee tamil team said we will escalate this issue with higher level

I think sun network team is doing some unfair things in adding zee tamil HD
Bro last week i received a call from Nodal office team and the officer said that still some process are pending from Zee Tamil broadcaster side that's the reason behind Zee Tamil HD addition delay in Sun Direct, :biggrin:

So looks like Sun Direct team is cheating us by saying that usual dialogue

Selfish Sun Direct team never going to add Zee Tamil HD and remaining Tamil good SD channels also :wall:

Bro last week i received a call from Nodal office team and the officer said that still some process are pending from Zee Tamil broadcaster side that's the reason behind Zee Tamil HD addition delay in Sun Direct, :biggrin:

So looks like Sun Direct team is cheating us by saying that usual dialogue

Selfish Sun Direct team never going to add Zee Tamil HD and remaining Tamil good SD channels also :wall:
Bro, soon it will added

Today i had a word with zee tamil officials

They said, we will get it touch with them regarding this and resolve it soon

Lets see

Last edited:
Update :
With in today r by tomorrow, u can expect Malayalam audio in Sony YAY channel

May be Bengali audio also, Bengali audio not 100 percent sure

Thanks for the update.
Is SONY YAY the only satellite channel currently having Malayalam audio option?

Don't know bro

Zee tamil team saying they have already provided HD feed to sun direct team

Sun direct team saying, yet now we did not got any update from zee tamil tean regarding zee tamil HD
They are not interested to add zee tamil hd and other tamil channels !!! Its time to shift to another dth
Bro i started to use sundirect in 2008 while it got launched till now we r using sd only its a long journey with SD DTH thts y i am mostly staying with SD more over last year November montly only i started to use DDTH after tht i came to know many things bec of long journey i am staying with SD and keep on trusting them in channels addition

But they need to add atleast 20 tamil channels to sustain their subscribers... If not many customers will move out from sd to other dth...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock