Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,999
  • Views: Views 1,358,639
After removal of ROI Value Pack minimum ROI Pack is now RS 289 p.m. close to RS 300. This seems a bit costly compared to other brands as other brands provide 99/199 packs too. ROI Value Pack was within 250 range, but now almost 300 per month with value plus. RS 10 increase has not given any package change for ROI Value Plus Pack.

What say @Chezhiyan @Vicky @amarnathkvk @Niranjan M @manikanth m @dinee @Ajith Kumaru @Ramvignesh bros ?

In Sun Direct website Public Live Channel is mentioned. Is it a new channel ?

Sun direct website claims to have 70 HD Channels. But currently they have 69. So one more on the way it seems.

It may be Star Jalsha Movies HD as I mailed them the same for. They replied it will be added soon.

That one hd channel may be zee tamil hd !!! Niranjan bro said zee tamil official team contacting sun direct to add hd feed soon as they delaying !!!

Last edited:
After removal of ROI Value Pack minimum ROI Pack is now RS 289 p.m. close to RS 300. This seems a bit costly compared to other brands as other brands provide 99/199 packs too. ROI Value Pack was within 250 range, but now almost 300 per month with value plus. RS 10 increase has not given any package change for ROI Value Plus Pack.

What say @Chezhiyan @Vicky @amarnathkvk @Niranjan M @manikanth m @dinee @Ajith Kumaru @Ramvignesh bros ?
Yes bro. They seriously think of staying In race they need to add channels or atleast reduce price to compete. I am openly telling out I am waiting for dths who will give free stb any where we have antenna and lnb I want to shift to another operator with out additional cost.i ready to pay anual amount too

Zee tamil team said we will escalate this issue with higher level

I think sun network team is doing some unfair things in adding zee tamil HD

Could well be the case! They are a little biased in that way when it comes to competing channels and politicians. For example, in Tamil Nadu, just because they support the D.M.K Party and its working president Stalin, their SUN News channel started reporting totally biased stories about the newcomer Kamal Haasan, that showed him in extremely bad light. Since then, I stopped watching the SUN News channel and shifted to the News 18 Tamil Nadu channel, which has been pretty good in solid news reporting without leaning toward any particular political party.

We can very well notice the same trend with the non addition of the Sirippoli channel in Sun Direct, even after all these years post the channel's launch. What else could be the reason? It looks like they want us to be stuck with their own Adithya channel for as long as they can stall! Even they added the Isaiaruvi & Jaya Max channels only after a few years post the channels were launched.

Fingers crossed for as many Thamizh channel additions as possible, as soonest as possible :)

Bro may be they have considered HD info channel  in the count
Hahahaha .. ROFL!!!! :LOL:

I still believe Sun direct is not the destination for ROI users bro, neither good in South too, actually now they are not satisifying South customers also ROI customers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock