Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,097
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,422
JANAM TV.
Not for me, my friend requires contact details to request. His father wants to watch it. Back in Kerala he was watching it on some other provider. Now he came to Bangalore and missing it.

I don't think Sun Direct listens to user requests when it comes to New Channel Additions to their platform. I would say it would be a far reach for us users to think they would listen to us. Not that they don't want to. Unfortunately, they have their own agenda, planning, schedule and time table!

That said, it wouldn't to hurt pass them a note along, you know as they say -- for what it's worth! Not that it makes any difference, but you might get at least some sort of a response if you reach out to the respective state's Nodal Team instead of the Generic Customer Care.

Since the channel in question is a Malayalam Channel, here is the email id of the Kerala State Nodal Team of Sun Direct.
[email protected]

If any of the other language Sun Direct users are wondering, the following page holds the email ids and phone numbers of all the 24 states in which Sun Direct seems to be present.

Nodal Teams Contact Information (For Each State)

Thank you for reading :)

Last edited:
They need to revamp customer care too. They should train them to not to say no update on this we will update if we have any, we will escalate this issue to concerned team

Channels not working after recharge done.. It shows unsubscribe msgs on TV.
How to refresh account..?
Plz someone help me,

Plz someone help me,

Call customer care and let them know of the issue. They will refresh just the channels in question for your Smart Card. There is no option to refresh one or more channels (or a whole Smart Card) ourselves. At least I think that is the case!

Plz someone help me,
Sun Direct TV Private Limited, CIN: U92132TN2005PTC055398, Registered Office: Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road,MRC Nagar Chennai- 600 028, Tel : 044- 4467 6767 FAX: 044 – 4067 9191, Email: [email protected]

Please add main importance Hindi and regional channels ican't understand why those people are neglecting to add channels after getting tps also.
I'm missing good music and contents in following Hindi channels .
And tv
And pictures
Zee classic
Zee action
Zee etc bolly wood
Zing
Zee news
News 18 india
9x jalwa
Nick junior
Disney junior
Please add these Hindi channels