Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,013
  • Views: Views 1,363,600
Did anybody able to notice?

Sun Direct watermark logo is something looking different.

TN based company only, we given a chance for them to stay in South even they had low channels count and bandwidth now they are having everything but no heart to add Demanded channels for us problem with us also still sticking to them😂😁
Sticking to them thinking they will change today, tomorrow or day after tomorrow and so on.. 😄😆
This is the mistake we are doing and they are taking granted
Bro rightly said i am sticking with sundirect fr past 10yrs but till now i am not satisfied with sundirect in channels addition they not adding important channel bec of their selfishness but still i am using sundirect only

Expecting CTVN AKD Plus, Dhoom Music, Khusboo TV & ATN Bangla today. Also expecting MBC for our Odia brothers and sisters in the near future. And for our Tamil brothers and sisters expecting Zee Tamil HD, Aaservatham. Also TV9 Gujarati, PTC Chakde, Janam TV are needed.

I know people who want Janam TV to be added but I think the next Malayalam channels that will be added are 24 NEWS followed by ZEE Malayalam once launched.

I know people who want Janam TV to be added but I think the next Malayalam channels that will be added are 24 NEWS followed by ZEE Malayalam once launched.
24 news may added soon, because flowers tv is added one month before launch. No idea about Zee Malayalam.

24 news may added soon, because flowers tv is added one month before launch. No idea about Zee Malayalam.

Flowers did well in getting added on DTH and cable networks, got a good LCN number also, near the other main GECs.

Once 24 News is there to add, Asianet Movies LCN may change.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock