• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,013
  • Views: Views 1,363,600
In Hindi not only zee news and zee business but also they should add
Zee action
Zee classic
Zee anmol cinema
Never seen Zee Anmol Cinema. How good the channel is ? I think these are basic movie channels. The best ones are already there in sun.

Never seen Zee Anmol Cinema. How good the channel is ? I think these are basic movie channels. The best ones are already there in sun.
Zee anmol cinema, Star utsav movies, Sony Wah are FTA movie channels. All Pay channels except movies ok, Star gold Select are available in Sun direct.

Update from my source: Next additions will be Assamese and Bhojpuri as Bengali and Odia almost completed.

Friends I am from kerala and now using videocon d2h sd connection , i want to upgrate to sundirect hd connection, Packages are good in sundirect but i want to know is SD channel quality is better or same as Videocon d2h, plz help me

Anyone has recent Sun Direct brochure? It looks like the brochure says Sun Direct has 50 Tamil channels including Polimer channels. Thats 8 channels more than current 42 Tamil channels.

Friends I am from kerala and now using videocon d2h sd connection , i want to upgrate to sundirect hd connection, Packages are good in sundirect but i want to know is SD channel quality is better or same as Videocon d2h, plz help me
If you planning to buy HD connection then come for Sun Direct, but if you planning to buy only SD connection then don't choose sun direct, bcoz having sun direct SD connection is total waste of money due to poor channel quality and channel count

If you planning to buy HD connection then come for Sun Direct, but if you planning to buy only SD connection then don't choose sun direct, bcoz having sun direct SD connection is total waste of money due to poor channel quality and channel count
That means sun direct have low picture quality than d2h, hows HD in sun ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock