Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,051
  • Views: Views 1,396,923
I think distributor is not allowed to break a broadcaster bouquet to form his own bouquet.
Yes, its right
They can only create bouquets by bundling channels not part of any bouquet or by combining two or more bouquets. Moreover, FTA channels should not be part of any bouquet. SD and HD of same channel cannot be there in a bouquet.
Distributor can create boquets by taking Alacarte Channels. Rest all correct.

Yes, its right
Distributor can create boquets by taking Alacarte Channels. Rest all correct.
All channels are available Alacarte.
My understanding is that if a channel is part of any broadcaster bouquet, distributor cannot use it in their bouquet. They can only use Alacarte channels not part of any broadcaster bouquet.

All channels are available Alacarte.
My understanding is that if a channel is part of any broadcaster bouquet, distributor cannot use it in their bouquet. They can only use Alacarte channels not part of any broadcaster bouquet.
No, Distributor can take any channel even if its in Broadcaster boquet it doesn't matter.

Ex - Distributor can take 10HD channels from 10 Different Broadcasters and they should t price the pack without exceeding sum of Alacarte prices.

And again FTA, SD and HD feed of same channel should not be added in any type of pack.

I think distributor is not allowed to break a broadcaster bouquet to form his own bouquet.
They can only create bouquets by bundling channels not part of any bouquet or by combining two or more bouquets. Moreover, FTA channels should not be part of any bouquet. SD and HD of same channel cannot be there in a bouquet.
But how in sun they are giving SD and HD channels in a bouquet for 70rs...

What is SMC password , when we are recharging thru sun direct app ?

Sun Direct still mails me to recharge with existing packs for 1-12 months as of earlier 🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock