Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,099
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,936
Many FTA tamil channels are not available in Sun Direct.Planning to move out of Sundirect due to this.

FTA tamil Channels missing list:(Pls add if i have missed any)
  1. Polimer
  2. Polimer News
  3. Vendhar
  4. Maalaimurasu
  5. Siripoli
  6. Sahana
  7. Moon tv
  8. MK Tunes
  9. Peppers tv
  10. Captain News
  11. Tunes 6
Will Sun direct add these channels anytime soon??

Which DTH provides maximum FTA tamil channels????Any suggestion guys??

Yes its better to move out since prices are similar, sun direct has two option add remaining channels or sell channels less than MRP(unlikely to happen)

Sun Direct will add new Bengali Channel. Sun Bangla LCN 620. Source employee working at Sun. PM me if source required.

@Bishnu15 can u ask about tamil fta channels which are listed above.will they be added or not...so that it will be helpful for moving from sd to other dth which have those channels...

I think SD Dev team don't know what's happening :lol: They need to understand what are Trai rules.

Yes also they cannot copy and paste the code of tatasky website like they did for a-la-carte and channel boquetes :hehe:

As per my sources Sun Direct not willing to implement it right now. They want to play wait and watch game.

As per my sources Sun Direct not willing to implement it right now. They want to play wait and watch game.
Let them wait and get penalized from TRAI see latest press release from them, they indirectly came down heavily on tatasky

Back
Top Bottom