Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,028
  • Views: Views 1,374,218
Seems Sun Direct is still in process on EPG's. Channels and their program names interchanging some times.It just showed 'Doraemon','Oogy and the Cockroaches' in the EPG of Asianet. :tup:

Last edited:
1 week, 2 week... and today Zee Keralam completes 2 months, Still not added in SunDirect:wall:
Ha ha angutu poviya πŸ˜‚ Zee Tamil HD launch panni 15 months mela aaga poguthu πŸ˜‚ innum Sun Direct atha add pannala πŸ˜‚ (Ha ha bro Zee Tamil HD channel launched on 15 months before but till date Sun Direct didn't added that channel) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Just Jealous things by Sun on Zee πŸ˜‚

Ha ha angutu poviya πŸ˜‚ Zee Tamil HD launch panni 15 months mela aaga poguthu πŸ˜‚ innum Sun Direct atha add pannala πŸ˜‚ (Ha ha bro Zee Tamil HD channel launched on 15 months before but till date Sun Direct didn't added that channel) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Just Jealous things by Sun on Zee πŸ˜‚
Sunnoda velayellam ange, inga athellam mudiyathu;)😁[Sun gimmicks won't work here] .Excuse me my tamil is weakπŸ˜€
In TN Sun direct is torturing people by SunTV's dominancy and politics.So that they aren't adding some specific channels.But in Kerala comparatively SD don't show such discrimination since Sun network is not a big thing for us. So that we aren't familiar with that. Know that you are familiar with it for a long timeπŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Add pana neenga sun tv paaka maatingaleπŸ˜‚(you people won't watch sun TV if we ADD)

Sunnoda velayellam ange, inga athellam mudiyathu;)😁[Sun gimmicks won't work here] .Excuse me my tamil is weakπŸ˜€
In TN Sun direct is torturing people by SunTV's dominancy and politics.So that they aren't adding some specific channels.But in Kerala comparatively SD don't show such discrimination since Sun network is not a big thing for us. So that we aren't familiar with that. Know that you are familiar with it for a long timeπŸ˜‚
Not like that bro, Sun is also having seperate channels in Malayalam, so they will do Politics also there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they will not bother about trp ratings at all 🚢🚢

Add pana neenga sun tv paaka maatingaleπŸ˜‚(you people won't watch sun TV if we ADD)
Seriously bro πŸ˜‚ most of the youngsters , serial lovers & reality show lovers are started to watch Zee Tamil & Vijay tv πŸ˜‚ old aged and some family members only watching Sun TV serials πŸ˜‚ yes but have to accept that Sun TV is always beast in their's movies collection πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock