DDF Exclusive Sun Direct HD-Package Details

What's the minimum base pack on Sun Direct?

What's the minimum base pack on Sun Direct?
Minimum Base Pack Is 159 pm Economy Pack.But,You Can't Able To Subscribe HD Pack With This Economy Pack.

Only Subscribig To Value Pack Rs.209,You Can Able To Opt HD Packs Bro.

So,You Have To Subscribe 209 Rs Value Pack To Get HD Packs.

Minimum Base Pack Is 159 pm Economy Pack.But,You Can't Able To Subscribe HD Pack With This Economy Pack.

Only Subscribig To Value Pack Rs.209,You Can Able To Opt HD Packs Bro.

So,You Have To Subscribe 209 Rs Value Pack To Get HD Packs.
So bro I can subscribe to 209 pack + 150 ultra HD and can get all HD channels at 359 per month :)

I am now paying 399 + 99 HD Access on Tata Sky making it total of 498 per month, may be I should consider swapping TS and Sun Direct.

My requirement is all Telugu channels (SD + HD) + HD Infotainment + HD sports, as of now would miss Star Maa Movies HD from TS but will get Zee Telugu HD and Gemini Music HD on Sun Direct.

So bro I can subscribe to 209 pack + 150 ultra HD and can get all HD channels at 359 per month :)

I am now paying 399 + 99 HD Access on Tata Sky making it total of 498 per month, may be I should consider swapping TS and Sun Direct.

My requirement is all Telugu channels (SD + HD) + HD Infotainment + HD sports, as of now would miss Star Maa Movies HD from TS but will get Zee Telugu HD and Gemini Music HD on Sun Direct.
So, it's slightly costlier than Airtel then. 209+150=359 per month. I pay only 324 per month on Airtel.
Sorry Bro's

I Forget One Thing.

If You Are Opting Ultra HD Pack,Minimum Base Pack Required Is Cinema Plus Sports Pack Which Is Rs 259 pm.You Can't Opt Ultra HD Pack By Taking Value Pack.

To Get All HD Channels You Must Have To Subscribe Cinema Plus Sports Pack Rs 259 Plus Ultra HD Pack Rs.150 ,So Totally 409 Rs.

SD is Slightly Costlier than ADTV.

SD - Tel(SD + HD) + ALL HD = 409pm
ADTV - Tel(SD + HD) + All HD = 385pm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock