Sun direct HEVC box issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whether sun direct officials will see this, i have seen this. Now thinking about not choosing sun direct, have used Dish tv, Airtel, Tata sky but not noticed any freezing issue. This thread is helpful for people who are supposed to select Sun direct. @Chezhiyan bro even in HS8103 do you face this? Whether this is due to sun outage?
Yes bro facing..but it won't affect your TV viewing experience.

How bro? If you're watching some important programme and if video stops then it will definitely affect our viewing experience. @Chezhiyan which stb model is best?

if sun direct rectifies this issues soon I will switch to sun again else will stick with tatasky(though its expensive bit compared to sun)

Not sure who's that engineer who gave such a complex way for Favourite channels.. it is very important feature now but in Sun direct it is unusable

Not sure who's that engineer who gave such a complex way for Favourite channels.. it is very important feature now but in Sun direct it is unusable

yes he must have developed that while on sleep :wall: previously I dont give a importance to that feature now after trai new regime we wont be getting all the channels like previously, as you said its must have feature now

One of my friend said he gets this issue very rarely, he said it one solution for that. Change the Channel and come back now this issue will go

yes he must have developed that while on sleep :wall: previously I dont give a importance to that feature now after trai new regime we wont be getting all the channels like previously, as you said its must have feature now

What is the complexity? It is rather simple actually.
1) Access a menu to setup your favourites.
2) Spend 20 minutes to setup all required favourites.
3) Spend 4 minutes whenever you want to access any favorite channel you had set up. Now get reasonably mad.
4) Go to China and find the Shenzhen Skyworth Digital company's coder who designed this beautiful feature for Sun Direct's STB. Bring him to your house as a slave. Make him use his invention, the magical favorites feature, to change channels for you every time.

What is the complexity? It is rather simple actually.
1) Access a menu to setup your favourites.
2) Spend 20 minutes to setup all required favourites.
3) Spend 4 minutes whenever you want to access any favorite channel you had set up. Now get reasonably mad.
4) Go to China and find the Shenzhen Skyworth Digital company's coder who designed this beautiful feature for Sun Direct's STB. Bring him to your house as a slave. Make him use his invention, the magical favorites feature, to change channels for you every time.

how come its simple bro? do the following steps and tell me how its works magically

1) Add sun tv hd - 800
2) Add sun music hd - 804
3) Add star sports 1 hd - 974

choose your first favourite channel 800 by press ing fav->fav1->suntv hd and now hit program+/channel+ button it will take you to KTV hd not sun music hd

If I can afford him job in my house I will install multiple tatasky and enjoy :hehe: by the way I dont know why you got angry

Edit: misundertood ur sarcastic comments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock