Sun Direct Launches New HD Packs

@airsky bro one doubt in Tamil HD value pack 49 HD channels available?

amarnathkvk said:
@airsky bro one doubt in Tamil HD value pack 49 HD channels available?
It is available cinemplus pack onwards, as of now value packs are not bundled with Ultra HD .

Amarnath bro, are you subscribed to value pack?

But my pack showing ultra Tamil value HD pack does it mean 49 channels available? I am not able to confirm the channels it is in my native can you confirm from your higher officials please bro

amarnathkvk said:
But my pack showing ultra Tamil value HD pack does it mean 49 channels available? I am not able to confirm the channels it is in my native can you confirm from your higher officials please bro
Could you check any of the ultraHD pack channel you are getting or not ?

So SUN is the first to react to TRAI tariff order. Good news ahead  :eek:hya

airsky said:
Could you check any of the ultraHD pack channel you are getting or not ?
I can't check now bro that's why I asked you anyway thanks I will update this on Sunday evening

Sarkar said:
So SUN is the first to react to TRAI tariff order. Good news ahead  :eek:hya
Cost wise it looks good but it turned out it worst bro previously when they had 16 HD channels we used to get Sony six HD Sony ESPN HD ten1 HD zee studio HD at 150 but now we can get max 40 channels in base sd pack with HD addon, now we will not get channels which we watch mostly[emoji24]

Uaday HD and Surya HD many more will come...

The following channels will be added in sun direct HD bouquet.

Udaya HD                 860

Gemini Movies 822

Gemini Music         824  

Surya  HD                 850

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock