Breaking Sun Direct LCNs To Be Revise

ROI LCN Change Will Follow,

South Will Happen Last,

I Believe Tamil Will Happen Last
I think SD Channels LCN Changes will start from Monday onwards, ROI SD Channels LCN Changes will Start with SD Channels LCN Changes because Most of the ROI SD Channels are in Measat 3B TP's & Most of the South Channels are in Measat 3 TP's including SUN TV, With the LCN Changes SUN DIRECT May be Planning to activate New TP's & going to remove Measat 3 TP's & Same time they May add More SD & HD Channels!!!

I think SD Channels LCN Changes will start from Monday onwards, ROI SD Channels LCN Changes will Start with SD Channels LCN Changes because Most of the ROI SD Channels are in Measat 3B TP's & Most of the South Channels are in Measat 3 TP's including SUN TV, With the LCN Changes SUN DIRECT May be Planning to activate New TP's & going to remove Measat 3 TP's & Same time they May add More SD & HD Channels!!!
Bro measat 3 satalite already dead .now sundirect uses all TPS are from measat 3B

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock