Breaking Sun Direct LCNs To Be Revise

LdJIDjq.jpg
lcn 77 .
Looks like this is updated last time when they had changed lcn.after that they did not updated it.

Last time they moved to 77 and then again restored it's to old lcn.
Sun Direct Customers want bulk Channels addition with the LCN Changes.
Seriously Sun Direct Blessed To Have Customers Like You Bro!

They Claims 2 Issues At Present

1. Bandwidth

2. Themselves Not Known Apart From Ramanathan
Bro then why they are changing lcns.
Whatever we should stop dreaming about channel addition ☹️
Atleast should add zee Picchar /thirai
Also this post has sun music lcn as 14 but currently it is in lcn 18 but this was posted in july
Source
I think SD Channels LCN Start with @LCN 10 SUN TV, @LCN 14 Sun Music @ LCN 77 Chutti TV, Sun Direct May get addition TP's to add More SD & HD Channels, That's why they Changing LCN of Some Channels, I am 100% Believe that Some thing Big going to happen, So I am Eagerly waiting to See Upcoming days Plans by Sun network, Let's wait & See!!!

Sun Direct will not going to add any tamil channels. May be if we are lucky they may add 1 or 2 tamil channels…

They are changing channel numbers to maintain the customers to believe something is going to happen…but nothing will happen

Tps issue in measat 3b might be the reason they kept sd channels for last .
As hd channels no problems they moved with that 1st .
My guess only .

Sun Direct will not going to add any tamil channels. May be if we are lucky they may add 1 or 2 tamil channels…

They are changing channel numbers to maintain the customers to believe something is going to happen…but nothing will happen
Yes yes you are correct.

I am 100% Damn sure that they will not add our desired tamil channels in their platform.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock