Breaking "Sun Direct Max" Android 4K Box Launching Soon by Sun Direct

Trending in Market bhai. Mostly modern remote are comes with less number of buttons. So sun direct follow the same here.

Yes it is very sad thing in the remote.
You are talking about tv Remote. TV remotes doesn't need number keys because there are assistant for typing + Keyboard will open after clicking on search bar. But in DTH case you have to change Channels if we think that there are 1000 channels and we want to see ch 500 then we have to click keys minimum 53 times. Number keys are must in DTH Remote.

You are talking about tv Remote. TV remotes doesn't need number keys because there are assistant for typing + Keyboard will open after clicking on search bar. But in DTH case you have to change Channels if we think that there are 1000 channels and we want to see ch 500 then we have to click keys minimum 53 times. Number keys are must in DTH Remote.
Bhai remote are now same for because of Smart things happens in TV or DTH.

There is Genere option and also favorites option.for Changing the Channel without number this options are enough .
Even in SD box I am using Just OK Button and CH+ or CH- without using numbers It will move very fast by 9 Channels.

There is Genere option and also favorites option.for Changing the Channel without number this options are enough .
Even in SD box I am using Just OK Button and CH+ or CH- without using numbers It will move very fast by 9 Channels.
Me too...rarely used Channel number in remote to change tv channel...

I have just spoken to Sun Direct customer care, they themselves have advised me not to buy Sun Direct Max set-up box because apart from Star 4K, no other channel package has been integrated yet.

I have just spoken to Sun Direct customer care, they themselves have advised me not to buy Sun Direct Max set-up box because apart from Star 4K, no other channel package has been integrated yet.
Sun direct guys telling you to not buy their product??? Strange…

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock