Sun Direct Onam Special AD

• Thread starter Thread starter gubbimari
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 5,895
bros, any updation regarding the addition of Asianet HD and Mazhavil Manorama HD? actually if they have no such plan i need to leave sun direct. waiting for malayalam HD channel for past 8 months

KrishnaKP said:
bros, any updation regarding the addition of Asianet HD and Mazhavil Manorama HD? actually if they have no such plan i need to leave sun direct. waiting for malayalam HD channel for past 8 months

Currently less chances for these channels because SD have very few :hd users & they don't have enough space to add more :hd channels. They want to remove any other channels to add new :hd channels...:s
& these channels launched 1 year before...

Saj 007 said:
Currently less chances for these channels because SD have very few :hd users & they don't have enough space to add more :hd channels. They want to remove any other channels to add new :hd channels...:s
& these channels launched 1 year before...

Actually I was planned move from Sun Direct SD to HD on my next renewal. but they have no malayalam HD now. Do you have any suggestion, which one is the best pocket friendly HD provider. I went through videocon d2h brochure and it little bit costly.

@KrishnaKP tell us ur monthly budget and channels which you want bro :huh

KrishnaKP said:
Actually I was planned move from Sun Direct SD to HD on my next renewal. but they have no malayalam HD now. Do you have any suggestion, which one is the best pocket friendly HD provider. I went through videocon d2h brochure and it little bit costly.

Maximum :hd channels @ low cost go for ADTV...:tup you will get both Asianet :hd & Mazhavil Manorama :hd :)

@amarnathkvk : I personally prefer a la carte for HD channels + all malayalam channels. Maximum budget is 200-250 per month. If sun direct comes with HD channels then I can use the set top box and no need to go for other providers. I really like SD service from Sun direct.  :)
* All malayalam channels (Maximum malayalam channels) + HD (Asianet HD and MM HD)
* Tamil main stream channels like Sun, Sun music, KTV

@Saj 007: I'm using Asianet Broadband service now. so ADTV is better choice. but is they provide channel selection options via online and other flexibility like DTH?

Thank you  amarnathkvk & Saj 007 for your comments and advise.

KrishnaKP said:
@Saj 007: I'm using Asianet Broadband service now. so ADTV is better choice. but is they provide channel selection options via online and other flexibility like DTH?

Thank you  amarnathkvk & Saj 007 for your comments and advise.
Yes bro you can select the channel package via calling cc & online account....:tup

Celebrate This Onam With Sun Direct Exciting Offers

This Onam, Sun Direct is all set to celebrate with its new and existing customers by bringing them some extremely delightful offers. Sun Direct has the best of features for its customers in Kerala.

• 10 Popular sports channels - Star sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star sports 3, Star Sports 4, Neo sports, Neo prime , DD Sports ,the best offering on any DTH.
  • Exclusive 24 hr ad free cinema channels –Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada
  • Chirithira, exclusive 24 hr Malayalam comedy service.
  • Save up to Rs.100 per month by choosing Sun Direct connection
  • Customers can avail Free video recording facility without any additional cost.
sun-direct-dth-onam-offers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom