Sun Direct Onam Special AD

• Thread starter Thread starter gubbimari
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 5,895
RE: Celebrate This Onam With Sun Direct Exciting Offers

It is their regular offer not onam special offers...

KrishnaKP said:
Hi bro, I have requested to upgrade my sun SD to HD. Technician will comes with new HD set top box tommorrow. Is there any different set top box option available? is there any necessary set from my end to avoid issues?

Bro,set top box model depend on location only,so not possible to select the stb model :-/

Vicky said:
Bro,set top box model depend on location only,so not possible to select the stb model :-/

I have requested for HEVC STB, but CSR said it will get only for new customers. am ready to take 5 month subscription but.... If they forcefully comes with HEVC STB after one or two months that will be an additional cost for me, thats why asked. Location: Kochi/Kerala

KrishnaKP said:
I have requested for HEVC STB, but CSR said it will get only for new customers. am ready to take 5 month subscription but.... If they forcefully comes with HEVC STB after one or two months that will be an additional cost for me, thats why asked. Location: Kochi/Kerala

Yes bro cc is right,currently hevc stb for new user's only,but bro during installation u can ask the technician for hevc stb,if he take the hevc stb,he give the hevc stb  ;)

Vicky said:
Yes bro cc is right,currently hevc stb for new user's only,but bro during installation u can ask the technician for hevc stb,if he take the hevc stb,he give the hevc stb  ;)

Most funny part is they don't have enough :hd STB for the installation. they still waiting to get it from Chennai via courier service. It will take 3/4 days for my installation  :'(  
Actually how I can undentify is it a HEVC enabled STB or n't. Is there any model no or.....

KrishnaKP said:
Most funny part is they don't have enough :hd STB for the installation. they still waiting to get it from Chennai via courier service. It will take 3/4 days for my installation  :'(  
Actually how I can undentify is it a HEVC enabled STB or n't. Is there any model no or.....

Now most of the people choose other DTH operators for :hd boxes ,because SD have very few :hd channels...

Saj 007 said:
Now most of the people choose other DTH operators for :hd boxes ,because SD have very few :hd channels...
I think it's the only dth having lowest channels

Leo5314 said:
I think it's the only dth having lowest channels

RDTV having lowest number of :hd channels...

Back
Top Bottom