DTH updates Sun Direct started revising LCNs

Sports changed
SX2hkOr.jpg
TCrVy5G.jpg

Last edited:
Poor group arrangements. Sun dth should learn from other dth providers. Either they planned star group first next sony group order of number 1, 2 ,3,4... Strange to remeber and move one by one

Poor group arrangements. Sun dth should learn from other dth providers. Either they planned star group first next sony group order of number 1, 2 ,3,4... Strange to remeber and move one by one
D2h also going to do something like this for sports channels 🤔
Not a good to see this type placement for Star/Sony sports channels
Why broadcasters allowed them to do like this

D2h also going to do something like this for sports channels 🤔
Not a good to see this type placement for Star/Sony sports channels
Why broadcasters allowed them to do like this
If lcn are mixed ,it will help to brodcasters when there is no live events.
While opponent channel having live events.

I Don't know why Sun Direct is slow in LCN Changing, last week they change English Gec & English Movies channels LCN, this week sports channels,if they follow this trend next LCN changes will be on next week!!!:verysad2:

I Don't know why Sun Direct is slow in LCN Changing, last week they change English Gec & English Movies channels LCN, this week sports channels,if they follow this trend next LCN changes will be on next week!!!:verysad2:
Are they not running scrolls or giving information on Home channels :huh:

According to me this arrangement is fine because sports channels are arranged language wise and it will be helpful for customers because they can easily navigate to regional tier

According to me this arrangement is fine because sports channels are arranged language wise and it will be helpful for customers because they can easily navigate to regional tier
They hv placed ss1 tamil & sony ten4 one after other
Good for regional viewers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock