Breaking Sun Direct testing 10 SD Channels.

• Thread starter sky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 9,439
I think they will add new genere as Bengali and odia. Good strategy by sun direct as they are willing to enter into this market so making their DTH base strong so that their channels can reach homes of customers bit quick. It looks like they are about to get some more TP that is why they are concentrating on pan India. I think the space in new TPS will be almost full after this addition. But atleast giving atleast one GEC in regional(south) channel will be fair deal for them otherwise due to price increase people like me are in fire sure they will loose customers in south

Last edited:
But I think 8 Bengali Channels.
Could be but what an unpredictable move by them adding so many Roi channels never that they will add this much channels considering heavy competition in South, hope they will not fell in the famous Tamil proverb like( kayula vennai ya vechikutu nei theduna kathai avama irundha sari)😂😐

They should add more south gec channels too
Please translate that proverb bro if possible

Could be but what an unpredictable move by them adding so many Roi channels never that they will add this much channels considering heavy competition in South, hope they will not fell in the famous Tamil proverb like( kayula vennai ya vechikutu nei theduna kathai avama irundha sari)😂😐

They should add more south gec channels too
Please translate that proverb bro if possible
It's looking like searching for ghee when having butter in their(Sun Direct) hand.😄😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock