Breaking Sun Direct testing 10 SD Channels.

• Thread starter sky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 9,437
Where do you see Punjabi Channels added bro ?

The last Punjabi Channels added were:
1. PTC Punjabi
2. PTC News
Also, MH One Music was re added.

No more Punjabi Channels bro.

Google search said Khushboo TV is a Punjabi channel, thus said.

If Sundirect adds this channels Bengali channel count will be 21 neck to neck in terms of channel count to kannada (23)surprise 😉
Moreover bro it will be close to TS/Dish in terms of Bengali Channel count and people will have no reasons not to buy Sun Direct in West Bengal. I waited patiently bro. You too wait. I am hoping next will be Tamil & Gujarati Channels addition.

Moreover bro it will be close to TS/Dish in terms of Bengali Channel count and people will have no reasons not to buy Sun Direct in West Bengal. I waited patiently bro. You too wait. I am hoping next will be Tamil & Gujarati Channels addition.
Bro wht abt bengali HD channels they going to add it or not in future

Good to see 2 new Odia channels again. Still a long way to go. Another 8-9 left still but if they complete the 4 channels Tarang bouquet (Tarang/Tarang Music/Alankar/Prarthana) it would be more that enough to give another good alternative to Odisha's DTH customers.

Last edited:
Competetion between dishtv+d2h is one dth vs suntv in south more channel coming soon packs are decrese in short time- enjoy good time for south wievers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock