DDF Exclusive Sun Direct waiting for the approval of 4 TPs in Measat 3B.

• Thread starter Thread starter Raja Chennai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 358
  • Views Views: Views 56,615
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sun Direct, the DTH service from Sun Network, is likely to add 20 new high definition (HD) and 100 new standard definition (SD) channels and has been allocated 144 MHz of spectrum on the recently launched Measat-3B satellite.... Sun Direct may add 20 HD, 100 SD channels

Actually they copied this news from our forum. Clearly channel details are aguess work by them.

But no mention of ddf or even updater profile link kind of piracy :wall::wall::angry:

@Raja Chennai should have did watermark that image :(:(:dodgy::dodgy:

Yes atleast Ultra news site given link to ddf.

BTW Sun direct might feeling the pressure because of this news breaking out in all sites:biggrin:

But they mentioned raja Chennai in that post.

I think indiatelevision directly copy the news from ultra news and paste it on their site

Last edited:
Hope,Raja chennai bro, didn't give his real identity otherwise sundirect may punished him..

He did favour for sundirect because of hin many customers who thaught to leave sundirect are thinking now even website's are writing positive news about sundirect . And the letter is not so confidential i presumr

He did favour for sundirect because of hin many customers who thaught to leave sundirect are thinking now even website's are writing positive news about sundirect . And the letter is not so confidential i presumr
No its not like that think as employee & company perspective

----------Post removed----------

MOD Note : Don't post personal blogs / website link here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom