sun direct

what is this bro? sun direct related request/query in Tata Sky section

Anirudha said:
TATA(SKY section is so popular that everyone posting everything in this section only :lol

bcoz, nowadays nothing is happening in Tata Sky :D :D

but I m surprised, no body has reported this post, that its in d wrong section. :'(

moving to correct section.

deepums said:
what is this bro? sun direct related request/query in Tata Sky section

shawl_who said:
but I m surprised, no body has reported this post, that its in d wrong section. :'(

moving to correct section.

Check the above quoted reply ... :p

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Check the above quoted reply ... :p

I meant, no one hit the 'report' button..
thus thread was still in tatasky section :shy

Early days Moderations were differant..they were reading each and every post and moderates if needed...people who wants fights,abusing mods only using report buttons :D

Now everything changed..
Sent from Tapatalk HD

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Early days Moderations were differant..they were reading each and every post and moderates if needed...people who wants fights,abusing mods only using report buttons :D

Now everything changed..
Sent from Tapatalk HD

As you said earlier it was possible..Now ddf has grown and lot of users and lot of posts everyday.So it will be very difficult to admin/mods to read each and every posts and moderate accordingly..:)

adhu84 said:
As you said earlier it was possible..Now ddf has grown and lot of users and lot of posts everyday.So it will be very difficult to admin/mods to read each and every posts and moderate accordingly..:)

Very well said bro.:tup:clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock