Sun direct's New STB and Remote for Standard Definition

amarnathkvk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Remote and UI Looks similar to HD one:eek:hya:eek:hya. USB comes back in this stb:k

EmFfcj3.jpg

PMxCi75.jpg

Nice snapshot & congratulations Amarnath bro:luv:luv:tup:tup:hs:hs

If they add the channels i also change my old sd stb:shy:shy

Vicky said:
Nice snapshot & congratulations Amarnath bro:luv:luv:tup:tup:hs:hs

If they add the channels i also change my old sd stb:shy:shy

Thanks vicky I have not bought new connection, My friend bought it:shy

I am not expecting anything regarding channels addition:-/:s I am sure they will not add unless miracle happens

amarnathkvk said:
Thanks vicky I have not bought new connection, My friend bought it:shy

I am not expecting anything regarding channels addition:-/:s I am sure they will not add unless miracle happens

You are always Amarnath bro:luv:luv:tup:tup:hs:hs,i thought u buy the 2nd connection:shy,so convey this congratulations to ur friend;)

Bro i think some miracle will happens on this month last/1 week of next week because they changed many channels lcn ;)

Vicky said:
so convey this congratulations to ur friend;)

Bro i think some miracle will happens on this month last/1 week of next week because they changed many channels lcn ;)

Sure, Do you really think that they wil add channels:shy

amarnathkvk said:
Sure, Do you really think that they wil add channels:shy

Yes bro,they will add the channels,many sd user's already moved:s:s & user's call the cc for channel additions only:shy:shy

They cannot add more channels in bulk until they get bew frequencies from Mesat 3B

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock