SUN HD channel addition on ADTV {Speculative}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airtel adding 4 tamil HD channels on 1st week of march!!! 100% Confirm news!!!

Hello viewers.. Airtel going to launch 4 tamil :hd channels(SUN :hd, KTV :hd, SUN MUSIC :hd & GEMINI :hd) on 1st week of march... We will get the advertisement in the home channel 100 and 121 from 24th February onwards...

Along with 4 tamil :hd channels, airtel going to add some more channels like Raj digital plus, asaervatham, two channels from captain group(captain tv and captain news or captain music) and few other channels also....

100 percent confirm news...

RE: Airtel adding 4 tamil HD channels on 1st week of march!!! 100% Confirm news!!!

Source Please !!!:no:no:no

RE: Airtel adding 4 tamil HD channels on 1st week of march!!! 100% Confirm news!!!

dinesh6121 said:
Hello viewers.. Airtel going to launch 4 tamil :hd channels(SUN :hd, KTV :hd, SUN MUSIC :hd & GEMINI :hd) on 1st week of march... We will get the advertisement in the home channel 100 and 121 from 24th February onwards...

Along with 4 tamil :hd channels, airtel going to add some more channels like Raj digital plus, asaervatham, two channels from captain group(captain tv and captain news or captain music) and few other channels also....

100 percent confirm news...

Gemini :hd is not Tamil channel it is a Telugu channel

RE: 20+ New SD + 6 HD Channels On Airtel Digital Tv

I m not understand why Adtv not add life ok hd and d2h,dish tv,tata sky alradey add this channel. What's going on in Adtv.

Hope they will add Soon.

SUN HD is sure... but when they ll add...

Airtel to add Sun HD channels this Tamil New Year!!!!

Airtel has a strategy of adding the HD channels to it's respective HD channels to the regional customers....

POINTS TO PROVE MY POINT :
MTunes HD was added on the eve of Diwali for ROI customers...
STAR World Premiere HD was added for us to view foreign shows on the the eve of Christmas to get the foreign feel....

Similarly Sun HD channels will be added on the eve of Tamil new year..I assure you guys...from the previous experience of ADTV I am saying this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock