Sun HD Channels Adding On 2nd Feb 2014

• Thread starter Thread starter Vadirocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 320
  • Views Views: Views 39,471
RE: Sun HD Channels Coming Soon On Videocon

Jerome.J said:
What about the price for Sun HD channels in Sundirect.....also alacarte????

Its not part of any Add on or alacarte. it comes as part of Base HD pack itself which is Rs 340/month

Jerome.J said:
It's not confirmed.....but lot of discussions are going on for last 1 year for merging of some DTH companies........I suspect this SunHD channel addition is a start for the same.....

Better they get merged as the benefit will be for both:Subscribers and Company....

Sad News For Those Who Are Expecting Puthuyugam TV!

The Addition Of Puthuyugam TV Postponed - Due To Low TRP Of That Channel

Sad News :(

Vadirocks said:
Sad News For Those Who Are Expecting Puthuyugam TV!

The Addition Of Puthuyugam TV Postponed - Due To Low TRP Of That Channel

Is really d2h adding channels in its plotform based on TRP? :huh

swcptb said:
Is really d2h adding channels in its plotform based on TRP? :huh

No! But Something Happening With This Channel,,,, Don't Know What It Is?

One of our brother here did mention that PY has nothing great to offer and looks like they are still in an infant stage.Their schedule is also not entertaining enough ,personally I feel pretty girls is not all you need,even Thanthi Tv is much better to puthiya thalaimurai . Please note this is my personal opinion I do not wish to offend PT and PY followers.:c If PY gets launched we all welcome that variety will be fun to all:)

If Puthuyugam wants to be added in D2H it will be added Before February 1st or else it will never get added in D2H.
Wait For 3 More Days

smileguy123 said:
One of our brother here did mention that PY has nothing great to offer and looks like they are still in an infant stage.Their schedule is also not entertaining enough ,personally I feel pretty girls is not all you need,even Thanthi Tv is much better to puthiya thalaimurai . Please note this is my personal opinion I do not wish to offend PT and PY followers.:c If PY gets launched we all welcome that variety will be fun to all:)
in PY Natchathira jannal and celebrity interviews,movie reviews with celebrity all are good.

Back
Top Bottom