• Views Views: Views 39,471
Sun HD Channels Coming Soon On Videocon

He told that the deal never had positive response

Sun HD Channels Coming Soon On Videocon

His reply is very confusing actually I was in train so couldn't get him

RE: Sun HD Channels Coming Soon On Videocon

jaysheezy said:
His reply is very confusing actually I was in train so couldn't get him

Lots of mysteries are there in D2H behind SS2 and PY additions. At least you can crack the mystery by having a detailed discussion with him... That will be an appreciable work bro...

Satvijay said:
If they add based on TRP i believe raj digital plus should not be there

Did i said they haven't added PY because of TRP?!!! It is Vadi who said it is not added because of low TRP...I said it is not added because of money issue. (and TRP is falling for PT they are getting less ad and money now a days)

Viki said:
Did i said they haven't added PY because of TRP?!!! It is Vadi who said it is not added because of low TRP...I said it is not added because of money issue. (and TRP is falling for PT they are getting less ad and money now a days)

SatVijay bro is not posting against any other's comments. He is adding points to both of your comments.... Don't misunderstand..

Viki said:

Now a days PT getting more Ad's than before. Are you watching PT daily Bro???

Really I Can't Believe That So Many Of Us Giving So Much Importance To Sun HD Channels!

The Thread Already Into 13th Page Within 25 Hrs

Back
Top Bottom