• Thread starter suri
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 5,412
:hd
Bishnu15 said:
Mr. Devesh said:
i think other dth dont want to waste there space for regional hd channel

Is it ? Then how come DISH TV having Zee Talkies HD a Marathi Regional Channel ?

that is fake hd bro, they even claim 40:hd channels but they have only 18 tru:hd channels

Sun tv hd and sun music hd ok.
But ktv and gemini tv to improve a lot.

karthik said:
Sun tv hd and sun music hd ok.
But ktv and gemini tv to improve a lot.
yes sun tv hd is good...and sun tv hd full on hd on sat and sunday...
and sun music hd is 24x7 hd enable channel....
so both channel is very good to add other dth....

some members are says wastage of tp space and huge amount pay it for geting sun hd channel...
and They Don't Want To Spend Huge Moneu Only For A Single State.....
1)about wastage of tp space:dish tv fake wastage of tp space
2)price of sun hd channels:in dish tv ownzee hd channel zee cinema hd at 40 per month...{this channel only avilable on addon} and in airtel sony six price is 60 per month.....
so 60 per monthlyprice is best for 4 sun hd channels on other dth
3)sun tv hd and sun musc hd may be see in other states regional movie lovers and music lovers.......
and my answer for sun hd channel on other dth if sun dth give all hd channel to other dths..when sun dth hd (not sd) may shutdown....

and donot forgot this
in starting time colors hd also face some problems with upscaled hd....
after some time colors hd is become full on hd...
i see new movies on various hd channels like zee cinima hd,star gold hd,star plus hd ,sun tv hd .....but clarity and print wise sun tv hd broadcast movies are very good compare to other hd channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock