DDF Exclusive Sun Marathi Launching on 17th October 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the channel will launch on 23rd August then it will be maybe a dubbed channel like Enter10 Bangla, Dangal Kannada etc.

Because no updates on new serials and shows for Sun Marathi.

I think later they will launch new original shows one by one if launching is on 23rd August. If not then channel will launch in September or October!
No chance of dubbed channel it will surely be a Original channel.
And if chance they bring Only Dubbed content sure they will not get success because main thing for any GEC to get more viewership is new and original content even remakes are working nowdays.
I think they are going to launch their channel in 1 month or 2 may be on Ganesh Chaturthi or in late September/October with Original serials in starting then balance of dub & originals like other Sun network channel has!

Sun Network and all main network in India didn't launched any "pay channels" in last 4-3 months so for, expect Zee's Zee Picchar HD and Zee Thirai HD. All have been waiting for NTO 2.0 . All main TV Network's (Star , Zee, Sun, Vaicom, Sony) have decided to launch their new "pay channels" post NTO 2.0 (I think mostly Viacom and Sony didn't have any new launch's just add because to state the main and Top 5 media players in India). News is that Sun Network going to launch Sun Marathi in next 2-3 months as it was a free-to-air channel they launching it in Pre NTO 2.0 .
I came to know from some unofficial sources that Sun Marathi may launch in November in Diwali. They are preparing for Shows of the channel which will take 2 months. Let's see wait for confirmation officially.

Sun Marathi Official Instagram Page
eum07dr.jpg

Please someone check, what actually going on that channel, any changes?

I think Sun Marathi will be free channel available on DDFD For 1/2 years so that they will get more viewers and after they reach a specific trp & viewers they may change it to paid channel after that they may launch movie, music, other genre channels in Marathi so that people can buy those in bouquet.

Mostly they will start promoting their shows after 2nd week of october and if they promote all shows well on the marathi news , movies and music channel so people will know about them easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock