DDF Exclusive Sun Marathi Launching on 17th October 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly they will start promoting their shows after 2nd week of october and if they promote all shows well on the marathi news , movies and music channel so people will know about them easily
They will have to put posters in big cites and also in villages If possible like Zee Marathi does in Pune city.
This way they will reach till more people.

According to me they will bring remake serials of successful SUN TV shows.
Like Metti Oli, Deivamagal, Pournami, Poove unnakaga, Vanathai pola, etc and dubbed serials.
They may also launch big ticket shows like MasterChef in Marathi as Star Pravah doesn't have rights.
What do you think @Chezhiyan @Tamil reviewer bros?

According to me they will bring remake serials of successful SUN TV shows.
Like Metti Oli, Deivamagal, Pournami, Poove unnakaga, Vanathai pola, etc and dubbed serials.
They may also launch big ticket shows like MasterChef in Marathi as Star Pravah doesn't have rights.
What do you think @Chezhiyan @Tamil reviewer bros?
Oh yess
If they really get a good line up + being on free dish 📡 they'll easily cross sony marathi and if they are good they can come 3rd as well.. but then original content is needed.. I don't think people will watch dubbed south content in marathi when star zee colors have good programming.. also in HD.. tough competition rn..
I didn't know Pravah doesn't have MasterChef rights man.. no wonder.. but it would be awesome to see such a show in marathi

Shooting of a new tv serial for Sun Marathi has been started. Name not revealed yet.

Courtesy: Akash Kale
RDW8p4b.jpg

I think Sun Marathi will rock and be top successful channel since its FTA channel If Sun Marathi distributes well on all platforms and They advertise well it will help them a lot.
Yeah actually it can... Any idea what they plan to do of Zee Yuva 😂 they shud rather shut it down or air old serials like Asambhav, ya sukhano ya, vadalvaat, etc

Yeah actually it can... Any idea what they plan to do of Zee Yuva 😂 they shud rather shut it down or air old serials like Asambhav, ya sukhano ya, vadalvaat, etc
No idea about zee yuva.
I think better this channel needs shutdown Or become a complete youth GEC as per it's Name Yuva which means youth.
Even they can replace zee yuva with their upcoming New FTA GEC Zee Chanderi.

Shooting of a new tv serial for Sun Marathi has been started. Name not revealed yet.

Courtesy: Akash Kale
RDW8p4b.jpg
Can't see properly but i think there is a girl and old woman in promo. My guess it's Sundari serial remake of Sun TV.

All Sun Marathi serials shooting has started it seems some shooting and titles and actor names also got revealed this means channel will launch 1 month after shoot in October/end or Starting of November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock