Good News Sun Neo started transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly speaking, I don't have any expectations from this channel. Reason is that inspite of having all the necessary infrastructure and proper budget, you're launching this channel as a low budget product, instead of approaching reputed production houses in the north for making the adaptations of these shows with new or existing actors of the Hindi TV industry.

I'm not against dubbing TV shows in Hindi. It's okay if they dub Jai Hanuman and Nandini in Hindi and air it on the channel. But airing dubbed version of each show aired on it's sister channels is a bad practice. And majority of them are from Sun Marathi and Sun Bangla, who have managed to make these adaptations. Sun Marathi has also made some original series called Savali Hoin Sukhachi (which is dubbed in Hindi for this channel and also dubbed in Bangla as Chaowa Paowa for Sun Bangla), Tujhi Majhi Jamli Jodi, Mulgi Pasant Ahe and Constable Manju. Also Sun Bangla has made two original series in the past - Agnishikha and Faguner Mohona.

So, the point is, if they can do it inspite of the budget constraints, why can't the same be done by Sun Neo? If it survives (it's also a free to air channel like it's Bangla and Marathi counterparts) with these tactics then it's OK. But in the long run, you seriously need to think about it and act accordingly.

Last edited:
Why so much of Critics before the channel launch?

The recent launches of most of the new channels throughout National level are trying hard to Survive...Some example - Colors Tamil, Star Kiran, Pravah Pictures, Vijay Takkar and Many more...

The Competition also very high in Hindi Belt...

So, Sun Neo is taking different approach to see how Hindi Market is working for them through Dubbed content...

I will suggest you all to wait atleast few
Months to see their real plan and performance of Sun Neo.

After 31 Year Sun Network came up with Hindi Channel.

I strongly believe in Sun Network ☀️🔥
Yes. In marathi firstly they brought some dubbed version and remake from tamil serials but step by step they moving to launch original shows. And despite its FTA channel, production value and content of new original shows of Sun Marathi is near to premium channels like Pravah, Colors or Zee. When we watch Tujhi Majhi Jamali Jodi or Mulgi Pasant Aahe shows we didn't feel it is on FTA channel. Set / Cinematography of Sun Marathi shows is more glamorous than Pay Channel Sony Marathi. Other FTA channels like Shemaroo and Fakt Marathi an another also tried to launch original shows but they didn't succed to gain trp. But In recent post of Sun Marathi, it's clear that Sun Marathi is having decent ratings than Sony Marathi (so called premium pay channel) and other Free GECs. Also they are providing HD feed at Free of cost.

Exactly what time channel launching tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock