Sun Network channels to be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
:angry:angry :wall Reliance should sell its business .They can't handle :angry:angry:angry

Soon RDTV going to vanish

Re: RE: Sun Network channels to be removed

Basil Ak said:
Maybe this month

How can that be possible as broadcaster was supposed to give removal notice on leading newspapers at least 21 days earlier according to TRAI regulations ?

dipayan said:
How can that be possible as broadcaster was supposed to give removal notice on leading newspapers at least 21 days earlier according to TRAI regulations ?
Bro read the first post properly.It says Sun channels will be removed from Reliance after 3 weeks due to non payment.So it going to be removed in 21 days

Oops I missed the word After. Thanks. 21 days is a long time. I hope RDTV will pay their dues

These kinds of things are common with RDTV. Nothing to worry. Nothing will happen as per the news as we had the same kind of news 3-4 times in the last year and nothing happened as per that.

Reliance Digital TV is a No.1 Bad DTH Provider in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock