Sun TV, Gemini TV, Surya TV, Udaya TV and Sun Bangla removed and replaced with info channels

Info Tamil replaced by Sun TV
Info Telugu replaced by Gemini
Info Malayalam replaced by Surya TV
Info Kannada replaced by Udaya tv
Info channel replaced with Sun bangla

SUN DIRECT created space for 5 SD channels & 1 HD channel ( HD Info channel removal)

SUN DIRECT created space for 5 SD channels & 1 HD channel ( HD Info channel removal)
I don't think space crunch was a reason. SUN is trying to make their channels the landing channels based on subscription pack.

@Chezhiyan bro, please edit the thread title. In its current form:

Sun TV, Gemini TV, Surya TV, Udaya TV and Sun Bangla removed and replaced with info channels

It seems as though these five Sun network channels have been removed and info channels have been added in their place. Rather, it is the info channels that have been removed and these channels have been moved to their LCNs. So, the correct title is:

Info channels removed; Sun TV, Gemini TV, Surya TV, Udaya TV and Sun Bangla moved to info channels' LCNs

Last edited:
Useless changes of channels position.
Selfish they arrange own network channels in front line.

Sorry, if I have hurt anyone's sentiments. Wherever Sun Bangla is placed it does not matter. As Sun Bangla can never be equivalent to Star Jalsha or Zee Bangla. However, Sun Bangla is better than Ruposhi Bangla to me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock