Sunday Super Sale Offer 26/6/2016 -- Sadabahar Hitz Lcn:164 @ Rs. 1/ First Month ..

Is there any compulsion to adtv to give this type of offers to itz customers .. But they taken intiative from Ts .. We have to encourage him niether discourage .. If you feel particular offer not gud for you then wait for next offer .. i dont think any wrong in that instead of teasing .. Still 4 to 5 members activated this offer in this thread .. For me also sadabahar hitz not usefull for me so ill wait for next week offer instead of teasing comments .. I respect your post at the same time it not at all helpfull for our members ..

chill bro! I've also activated.
I am also waoting for those channels Which I've mentioned earlier.
and please try to difference between Teasing and Praising.

Optimus_Prime said:
chill bro! I've also activated.
I am also waoting for those channels Which I've mentioned earlier.
and please try to difference between Teasing and Praising.

I was chill only ;) .. Just a my View .. Then itz gud .. If really praising means but i hope you wont tell post #03 is praising comment ..

Sai Jai said:
I was chill only ;) .. Just a my View .. Then itz gud .. If really praising means but i hope you wont tell post #03 is praising comment ..
That #3 comment for that I thought something good offer coming this week thats why they didn't mentioned it in Airtel app. but at the end they give this offer.
Little bit disappointed but overall nice offer.
And yaa! Lastly its a SD channel and I've also activated this SD Channel.

Optimus_Prime said:
thats why they didn't mentioned it in Airtel app.

I think app option is disabled permenent .. What you think bro :huh ..

Sai Jai said:
I think app option is disabled permenent .. What you think bro :huh ..
It doesn't affect me untill they are giving miss call option to activate offer. :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock