Sunday Super Sale Offer 26/6/2016 -- Sadabahar Hitz Lcn:164 @ Rs. 1/ First Month ..

Optimus_Prime said:
It doesn't affect me untill they are giving miss call option to activate offer. :huh
Yeah hope they give app intimation in next week onwards :s ..

One reasons's possible why they've not updated it on app this week (just a wild guess though).. they're observing this weekly sss thread update of our members as it's updated on app & bcs of the mass no. of users browsing this forum & many registered members giving negative opinion of the choice of airtel's offers..
they thought they'll update it at last minute & at least reduce the damage..
I feel their choices are mostly a flop & couldn't manage a tata sky..

:k bro .. But now itz revealled after that also till tow they didnt updated why :huh .. that is the doubt :s ..

Sai Jai said:
:k bro .. But now itz revealled after that also till tow they didnt updated why :huh .. that is the doubt :s ..

read the 2nd last sentence again

Nishal said:
One reasons's possible why they've not updated it on app this week (just a wild guess though).. they're observing this weekly sss thread update of our members as it's updated on app & bcs of the mass no. of users browsing this forum & many registered members giving negative opinion of the choice of airtel's offers..
they thought they'll update it at last minute & at least reduce the damage..
I feel their choices are mostly a flop & couldn't manage a tata sky..
I don't think any DTH will be watching this forum
If yes, then why any DTH not improved till now?
Videocon D2h still lacking HD channels even after migration of customers towards Tata Sky
Sun Direct still having less number of channels even after so many channels request here

So far no DTH cares its customers much except Tata Sky as of now
Tata Sky too not adds channels as per our wish
They just adds whatever they want.
Even I want music express but don't know will they add in future or not
Can't say anything now

Some Pics of Sadabahar Hitz,PQ of the channel is much much better than other SD channels present on Airtel

tO10vua.jpg

w0KM3IJ.jpg

6nLWBmP.jpg

aJzIpRD.jpg

8QfqXfF.jpg

1zh1wxr.jpg

G248Xgv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock