Sunder Ramu confirms a berth in '3'!

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,190

BaLaG

Reaction score
Only a couple of days back IG had reported ace fashion photographer Sunder Ramu's foray into films as an actor, playing second lead in Dhanush - Selva's next, 'Mayakkam Enna', that stars Richa Gangopadhyay as the female lead.

Now the latest is that, this effervescent personality has confirmed a berth in Dhanush's forthcoming '3' as well! Speaking to IG, Sunder Ramu confirmed that he is on board in this directorial debut of Aishwarya Dhanush that stars Dhanush and Shruti Haasan in the lead roles.

While the talkie portions have been wrapped on 'Mayakkam Enna', work has begun '3' as well. According to reliable sources, the audio of 'Mayakkam Enna' will hit DVD stands in the first week of September.

"I play prominent roles in both Mayakkam Enna and 3, I have always admired Selva's films and I loved working with him. Dhanush who had seen my short films was the one who encouraged and convinced me into doing this. It's a comfortable team on whom you can place your trust entirely."

Acting isn't new to Sunder, who has been an active theatre artiste from almost 18 years now. Although been offered with many opportunities for acting in films, Sunder chose 'Mayakkam Enna' that came along his way for his debut in tinsel town. Quiz him why, and he is quick to respond, "I don't want to be just a prop in a film, I want to mark my presence among audience, I love what I am currently doing", Sunder signs off.

more...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock