SUNDIRECT ADDS MORE CHANNELS COMING SOON

• Thread starter abc123
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 11,165
Status
Not open for further replies.
BISHNU BRO ... EVEN IF U WANT A GOOD SOURCE FOR INFORMATION CALL TO ME ILL CONNECT YOU TO OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HEAD . HE ASSURED THAT THERE IS AN DEALING FOR 5 TP"S FOR 45HD AND 33 SD CHANNELS :c :c :c :c :c

if its True.....then Good News for SD customers....

ILYAZ FREE LANCER said:
BISHNU BRO ... EVEN IF U WANT A GOOD SOURCE FOR INFORMATION CALL TO ME ILL CONNECT YOU TO OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HEAD . HE ASSURED THAT THERE IS AN DEALING FOR 5 TP"S FOR 45HD AND 33 SD CHANNELS :c :c :c :c :c

You are again violating the rules by posting caps  :k

Do you think 33 sd channel addition is enough :p

In 5 TP's more than 100 channels at least can be added if they use HEVC think Sun dth trying to Use HEVC for clarity enhancement not to compress space to add more channels.

karan_hdl said:
In 5 TP's more than 100 channels at least can be added if they use HEVC think Sun dth trying to Use HEVC for clarity enhancement not to compress space to add more channels.

As per current tech in 5 tp's sun direct can add 5*40 = 200 Sd channels or 5*16 = 80 HD channels :D or two Tp for HD channels 32 HD channels and three for SD channels 120 Sd channels

amarnathkvk said:
As per current tech in 5 tp's sun direct can add 5*40 = 200 Sd channels or 5*16 = 80 HD channels :D or two Tp for HD channels 32 HD channels and three for SD channels 120 Sd channels

Yes but with HEVC it should be more but he says only 45 HD and 33 SD even when they buy new TPs.

Hmm..Lets Wait And See...

Sun Direct Users Waiting For Many Years:wall

These Four Months(Upto December) Wait Is Not Big:k:u:s

The thing is that will they do that quickly or they will test those transponder and channels for month's as they have done for new HD transponder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock