sundirect obtained 8 transponders from measat3 !!

• Thread starter Thread starter airsky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 204
  • Views Views: Views 25,859
diesel said:
I was looking for some response from the thread starter. This sort of news is all around for a year and so. I dont think there is a possibility for getting permission and The only possibility is a merger option with Reliance. There can be a chance for it as Reliance is not interested in the business and Sun wants some bandwidth to sustain there life. For merging too,requires some security clearance but when it comes to reliance profits,the govt will surely pass the clearance or make necessary arrangements for both.

From the recent moves of RDTV pointing to its Relaunching is soon, so less chance for Merging... :lol

Saj 007 said:
From the recent moves of RDTV pointing to its Relaunching is soon, so less chance for Merging... :lol

So any possibility for Acquisition of Sun direct or Vice Versa.Whatever relaunch or Re-branding,There is no point in waiting.Once the Digitization process is over,The possibility of flow of customers from Analog to digital will directly go to other operators.
I have one interesting thing to share.There has been some customers who directly comes and ask for Sun direct Connection,After Installation and Activation,They directly come and ask Why so many channels are missing. In analog cable there is some what around 90 channels or some extra.It include all malayalam,Hindi and English Channels at 150rupees.But in the case of Sun direct many channels of Local cable is missing expecially UTV Bindass,B play and So on. They need to Increase there bandwidth all in a sudden and should be able to add channels like Star movies action,Star Select HD etc....

Once again good update @Airsky bro and hope you will share once you get some positive response from them

MAHI said:
December Last ?
Give contact number ...

Bro he cannot give contact number because he is a dealer, if he gives there is possibility that he wont be able to share any news in future;)

amarnathkvk said:
Bro he cannot give contact number because he is a dealer, if he gives there is possibility that he wont be able to share any news in future;)

Any updates please

Back
Top Bottom