sundirect obtained 8 transponders from measat3 !!

• Thread starter Thread starter airsky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 204
  • Views Views: Views 25,859
Sun Direct should have merged operations with Reliance digital TV back in 2013 itself when the deal fell through, if it had then the combined operator could have had a strong foothold in South as well as ROI and sufficient number of transponders to compete with the HD offerings of Dish Tv and TataSky on MPEG4 platform

Sarkar said:
So when you took Sun they told you that Sundirect will add chs whenever a new chs will launch/all valuable Tamil chs and now they are not adding
Some what true in April my brother bought HD connection that time the technician told that sun will be adding many HD channels in couple of months but it never happened

Sarkar said:
So when you took Sun they told you that Sundirect will add chs whenever a new chs will launch/all valuable Tamil chs and now they are not adding
Some what true in April my brother bought HD connection that time the technician told that sun will be adding many HD channels in couple of months but it never happened

amarnathkvk said:

So u believed wht technician told :s
Anyway, u hv understood wht will happen :lol

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
So u believed wht technician told :s
Anyway, u hv understood wht will happen :lol

Yes that's why I am still not updated my sd box to HD box

Sundirect is in trouble...due to astro,aircel,maxis case...government give more pressure to suntv network ...not giving licence,cancellation Of radio licence..hope they recover soon...now they are having more tps under measat 3B 91.5 or gsat15 93.5...if they got tps in gsat 15 91.5 they have to realign all dish to 93.5.it takes nearly 100crs to re align all dishes...Lets see they shifted To measat 3b or not..

Please remove your link soon bro :k its not allowed here :)

Back
Top Bottom