sundirect obtained 8 transponders from measat3 !!

• Thread starter Thread starter airsky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 204
  • Views Views: Views 25,859
Mehran Butt said:
Sun direct should help dd free dish now and give them 1 tp back
Do You Think DD Free Dish Will Fill All Their TPs With Channels???

Till Now They Have Not Filled The Existing 5 Insat 4b Tps:P

Wow Awesome Share @airsky bro :tup
Good News for All SD users :ohya:ohya:tup

Sun Direct to add new channels but it will be a time taking process

Sun Direct to add new channels but it will be a time taking process. I spoke to Mr Sujoy Ghosh Kolkata Sales Head. He said to me process is going on for new channels to be added. He said in Kolkata their main & only competitor is Zing Digital. :shy He also said that once they get required bandwith which they can get with Measat 3 satellite very soon they will add more channels specially for Bengal & off course South. He also said certain Bengali Channels have shown interest to join Sun Direct but due to lack of space they cant add any. Currently they have space to add 2 HD Channels & few SD Channels. Very less in no he said. Measat 3 Satellite soon he said. :sp

RE: Sun Direct to add new channels but it will be a time taking process

So in similar boat of ADTV :dodgy

I want more Hindi drama, Music and Movies channels from new frequencies of Sun Direct. I am hopeful they will add some most demanding channels for ROI subscribers as well

Arjun3144 said:
AACHE DIN AANE WALE HAI :ohya:ohya

Still have to wait for more than 2 months. Until, we do not see new frequencies assigned to Sun Direct from Mesat 3B, it's too early to say anything about bundle of channels addition in hurry

Back
Top Bottom