sundirect obtained 8 transponders from measat3 !!

• Thread starter Thread starter airsky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 204
  • Views Views: Views 25,859
I don't think they will shift to mesat because gsat 15 is going to launch this month and placed at 93.5 degre so they can use this sat and it has 24 ku band they may get 12 TP.

shashib said:
I don't think they will shift to mesat because gsat 15 is going to launch this month and placed at 93.5 degre so they can use this sat and it has 24 ku band they may get 12 TP.

I agree with ur viewes. Sun Direct have many options and one of them is Gsat 15. They already have one HD channels frequency from Insat 4B at the moment.

shashib said:

Indian Sat is very cheap compared to foreign, so sticking with indian sat will be a good idea

The effect of make in India isro may force sun to use gsat 15 . same thing happened to TS they are not allowed to shift asia sat

shashib said:
The effect of make in India isro may force sun to use gsat 15 . same thing happened to TS they are not allowed to shift asia sat
Bro who told you Gsat :huh they will surely move to Asiasat otherwise they would have not added DD channels as Gsat have same Space as insat :tup

shashib said:

They ll never go for a realignment process as they have been located at 91.5,moreover they have already paid for measat TPs !

airsky said:
They ll never go for a realignment process as they have been located at 91.5,moreover they have already paid for measat TPs !

Bro any new information on these :huh

Back
Top Bottom