SUNHD dth recorder file .ts format

Friends TS File is played in PC without any problem in MEDIA-PLAYER and If we convert it into MKV Video file then it is played in VLC-PLAYER as 99% CODEC'S are supported by this Media player.So it is all the Game of CODECS and the player which is RICH of latest CODECS supported plug-ins can easily play these files without any Reason.

I have many HD recorded files from Solid STB and well played in PC as well. So if any friend has a problem playing TS file can convert that file in Good Video Converter software like I have : IWISOFT free video converter from the net and it will help you to make TS file to MKV file or any other format you like, The best format I like is XVID / DIVX of AVI Container. Which run on any platform without any hassles.

If some one want the ss of this converter then I can post here, But I don't know the format of SUN dth DVR be sure about TS file in SUN DTH PVR. OK

kathir04 said:
hi

I have some videos from SUNHD dth recorder file .ts format

how can i convert that videos? to mkv format

I have try no of converter but file not accept

How can i convert HDTV video .ts file to mkv
Which software?

Please help me Thanks..............

Hi,
It .trp format. Even I am breaking my head to convert those videos Sad

jenius-jatt said:
Friends TS File is played in PC without any problem in MEDIA-PLAYER and If we convert it into MKV Video file then it is played in VLC-PLAYER as 99% CODEC'S are supported by this Media player.So it is all the Game of CODECS and the player which is RICH of latest CODECS supported plug-ins can easily play these files without any Reason.

I have many HD recorded files from Solid STB and well played in PC as well. So if any friend has a problem playing TS file can convert that file in Good Video Converter software like I have : IWISOFT free video converter from the net and it will help you to make TS file to MKV file or any other format you like, The best format I like is XVID / DIVX of AVI Container. Which run on any platform without any hassles.

If some one want the ss of this converter then I can post here, But I don't know the format of SUN dth DVR be sure about TS file in SUN DTH PVR. OK

Please let me know if you have converted encrypted .TS File using any of the software.

mohanareddy7 said:
Which player is used to open .ts file

It's not working in pc/laptop & also not possible to change the format,all stb recording file working only on stb:k

Parkunan said:
.ts file opening on MCPstar, S player & Pot player.

This player also not working bro:(,i have already tried many players

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock