Sunil Grover leaves Kapil Sharma for Krushna Abhishek as new show Comedy Company is coming

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Weekends won’t be the same. How could they be when it has just been confirmed that our favourite actor-comedians —
Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover — have finally and irrevocably severed the umbilical chord. It is official now that Sunil is set to join Kapil’s arch rival Krushna Abhishek to launch a new show, tentatively titled Comedy Company.

We, the comedians and their numerous fans, will be one happy family again as they give us post-dinner guffaws every weekend at 9 pm.

Sunil Grover leaves Kapil Sharma for Krushna Abhishek and as fans, our hearts are breaking

Zee TV should air it. :grin In comedy Zee TV and Star Plus have nothing. :rofl
In reality it will be Sony only as it has the momentum. Once TKSS goes it needs another show to sustain. :k

Last edited:
What ever anyone says but in reality Kapil's show is still on top in Sony channel compared to all other shows,
It may be off for sometime to give a break to artists,
So I don't think Sony will take any chance with it,
All these sites/channels make fake stories only.

Last edited:
What ever anyone says but in reality Kapil's show is still on top in Sony channel compared to all other shows,
It may be off for sometime to give a break to artists,
So I don't think Sony will take any chance with it,
All these sites/channels make fake stories only.
What about CID ?

051381437ecb07a6c8d04b2f15f57b6e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock