• Thread starter Thread starter sivakumar79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 32
  • Views Views: Views 12,223
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gobinaath said:
Any source bro :huh ..

Btwn if its means high channel quantity dth networks itself struggling almost failure after 4K launch coz of no 4K channels availability already channels quantity less in sdirect then how the success :huh:huh ..

Instead of launching 4K stb first they have to increase the channels quantity then they may launch :) ..
Maran brother's are like mini Ambani bro. Failure is far away from this guy.
Tamil regional channel leading in all India barc rating for more than a year.
4K is nothing for sunnet work. Wait for few days I will give exact source

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't​think sun will launch 4K, already they are struggling get the license from government...

See Raj network acquired many licences....

Chances are very less...

Due to license issue only they have converted the existing channels to launch Surya and Udaya HD..

sivakumar79 said:
Maran brother's are like mini Ambani bro. Failure is far away from this guy.
Tamil regional channel leading in all India barc rating for more than a year.
4K is nothing for sunnet work. Wait for few days I will give exact source

Present government doesn't give green signal to maran brothers unlike ambani brothers​..

Balaji G said:
Present government doesn't give green signal to maran brothers unlike ambani brothers​..

That's all old stories now the time & things are changed ..

Balaji G said:
Due to license issue only they have converted the existing channels to launch Surya and Udaya HD..

For that also they should applied for new license coz for converting SD licences into HD channel license ..

No plans for a special 4K channel as of now that's all about I was told when enquired

First let them add some sd channels (Atleast in those empty slots obtained by the removal of some channels) :wall :wall  Then they can launch 4k channel.

Also i want them to revamp Udaya tv which is struggling in kannada market(5th position).

Shashank said:
First let them add some sd channels (Atleast in those empty slots obtained by the removal of some channels) :wall :wall  Then they can launch 4k channel.

Also i want them to revamp Udaya tv which is struggling in kannada market(5th position).

Surya TV too Struggling (5th position too):shy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom